Insights WordPress Plugin uses internal linking to help make your blog post more powerful. It will increase productivity and raise your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) score as it makes internal linking easy.
With the Insights Plugin you can quickly do the following within WordPress:
- Search your blog for posts content, edit them or insert links to them into the current post
- Insert Youtube videos
- Google Blog Search
- Insert Flickr Images
- Search News
- Search and link to Wikipedia
- Insert a Google Map
Internal Linking helps your Blog Post to become more SEO friendly and increase your Search Engine rankings. They help users to navigate a website. They help establish information hierarchy for that website and they help spread link juice (ranking power) around the internet.
WordPress is a powerful blogging platform and a CMS Platform and the Insight Plugin makes Internal Linking easy.
Installation Of The Insights Plugin
- Download The Insights Plugin from your Admin “Panel Plugin” Tab.
- Activate it.
- Go to the “Settings” tab and click “Insights”
Here you can configure the Insights Plugin to produce the number of search results to get for Blog, Video, Wikipedia.
Using The Insights WordPress Plugin
- When writing you post you will now notice the Insights box below.
- Enter your keyword or any word you would like to search for in the field. Click search and you are on your way.
- After the search is complete you will need to select the URL and use the Interlink in your post to help increase it’s SEO.
- You can add interlinks as much as you like quick and easy.
Using Insights WordPress Plugin to easily create Interlinks withing your Blog Post will increase page views and build strong inbound links. Strong inbound links will help increase your post SEO. It is very difficult to do this manually but the Insights Plugin makes it easy to do.
Building interlinks in your Blog Post is a very powerful SEO tactic. I have done it manually and always felt awkward. With the Insights WordPress Plugin, I feel I am now doing a thorough job now. You can pick and choose the gems you need to increase your Blog Post SEO rankings.