7 Simple Living Space Ideas To Help You Organize A Busy Life
Simple Living Space Ideas
01. If you have been thinking to renovate your simple living space ideas and get rid of the clutter for the longest time, then this is the right time to start.
However, if do not want to spend a lot and still want your house to look organized, then just get rid of these seven simple things and you can change the look of your living room instantly.
02. Bills, envelopes, and invites: Most living rooms have a stack of unimportant papers lying everywhere.
From various utility bills to credit card statements, and from envelopes to wedding invites, we always tend to dump all this on our coffee table or our TV cabinet in the living room, Get rid of empty envelopes and bills older than three years, and organised the rest in drawers, so that they’re hidden.
03. Extra cushions: Cushions lend a sense of style to the living room; vibrant colored and abstract design cushions help the living area come to life. However, too much of anything is a bad idea.
Do not overcrowd your living rooms with cushions, limit them to your couch or a baithak. Don’t overdo it by keeping them on chairs, window seats, recliners or by simply increasing their number.
04. Big-size music system and CDs: That big four-CD-changer home theater system with four massive speakers covering a complete wall of your living room, might have emotional value, but it definitely adds to the clutter.
Simply replace it with a sleek soundbar that would be hardly noticed but has the effective sound quality, and you will notice that the room looks less cluttered.
05. Candles: You definitely had a romantic evening in mind when you picked up those scented candles. However, they are now lying unattended in various corners coated with loads of dust.
Get rid of those candles and buy lights that are easy to clean and can be used for a longer duration. Make sure they are all hanging lights so that the floor remains de-cluttered and adds to a simple living space.
06. Bean bags: A lot of people buy bean bags to create a relaxed sitting arrangement, however, they are rendered redundant after a while as they trigger back problems.
They then just lie there in clumps, occupying a lot of space and we end up dumping things on bean bags which adds to the clutter this detracts from a simple living space.
Make way for a smart pair of antique wooden or recliners that will occupy less space and will prove useful as well.
07. Artificial plants: This is one of the most useless things in anybody’s living room, as they do not add any charm to the room whatsoever.
In fact, Feng Shui and Vastu experts warn about keeping artificial plants in homes as they have some kind of negative energy.
Get rid of them as they attract a lot of dust and occupy unwanted space. Invest in real plants instead to enhance your simple living space.
08. Miniature artifacts: Not many people can maintain art-house like interiors, as it needs a lot of cleaning. Miniature artifacts and handicrafts enhance the look of your living room and make it look arty.
These objects make your house look dingy and unkempt if they are not dusted and maintained from time to time.
If de-cluttering your house means having a clear space, then miniature artifacts need to be got rid off. In fact, a less-cluttered house looks bigger and better to create a simple living space ideas.
===> Please check out my Top Digital Business Opportunities to easily earn an income online [ Click Here ]..